The Technical Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing timelines, issues and needs across projects. To ensure success in the role, you should exhibit strong leadership skills and extensive experience in technical project management. Top-notch technical project managers combine their business knowledge with technological expertise to execute projects in product and packaging, renovation, and cost optimization.
Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Engineering, Business Management, or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering sustainable business results.
- Ability to be a “hands on” manager and comfortable owning the execution of plans (not just managing others to do.)
- Expert in navigating through ambiguity, removing roadblocks, prioritizing conflicting requirements.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence outcomes and organize teams to attain shared goals.
- Adaptability to work in dynamic and results-oriented environment.<.li>
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively.
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
- Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of product development & commercialization.
- Experience in product development is a plus, but not required.
- Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with MS Project a plus, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in technical program/project management with experience managing projects in the Consumer Packed Goods (CPG) industry.
Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.