Our pharmaceutical client is seeking an experienced and successful Project Manager, who will serve a dual Role of Project Manager & Change Management Specialist for Global Travel Management and Strategic Sourcing Lead for Meetings & Events, with specific focus and skills on change management across different countries and cultures while managing strategic business relationships with key business stakeholders.
In this capacity, half of your time will be to project manage the integration of global travel programs across 27 countries, including the setup of operational online and offline travel management services, along with specific travel sourcing and supplier management. For the other half, you will lead the category management and strategic sourcing of the company’s Meetings & Events category.
Job Type: W-2 Contract
Duration: 6 months
Hourly rate is $68.00 - $72.42 hour as W2 with no benefits.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in Project Management, Change Management, Category Management, and Strategic Sourcing experience managing the Travel, Meetings and Events Management categories; strong expertise across a broad range of contracting models, and experience partnering with primary internal stakeholders.
- Procurement travel management/project management professional
- Outstanding analytical skills—you convert data into decision-quality information and use it strategically to drive successful outcomes.
- A proven track record of creating category management and sourcing strategies that deliver strong near- and long-term value creation.
- Strong negotiation skills—you are a tenacious problem-solver with a focus on building mutually beneficial relationships
- A strong understanding of Supplier Relationship Management best practices.
- Capable project management skills and an ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong influencing skills, outgoing, and seek to build relationships across a wide range of stakeholder audiences.
- A natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate, and conduct your work.
- Curiosity that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo.
- Ability to act decisively in an uncertain environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills—you are a tenacious problem-solver with a focus on building mutually beneficial relationships.
Interested candidate should email email@example.com their resume, target rate and how they match the requirements.