We are Subway Headquarters! A dedicated team of professionals supporting thousands of franchisees around the globe.
The Technology Program Manager PMO provides oversight for delivery of successful Technology projects: on time, within budget, and delivered scope. This position works closely with Project Managers and other cross-functional positions to ensure projects are progressing, risks are identified, and issues are addressed promptly. The technology Manager PMO is accountable for collaborating and cascading established project management practices and continuous improvement efforts to deliver department objectives.
- Review project plans from PMs to look for alignment to Subway SDLC standards, including all aspects of Project Management, risk management, scope management, and stakeholder management. Maintain continuous dialogue with PMs on accuracy and timeliness of Planview project status entries and maximize usefulness of Planview reporting. Support data collection and reporting metrics.
- Partner with Program and Project Managers for intake of new project proposals, change requests, and project closeouts. This includes all aspects of business case development, scoping, budgets, and deliverables. Ensure alignment with overall Technology Department resources and budgets.
- Review, aggregate, and analyze resource demand and capacity for projects and requirements for specialized support groups. Continuously strive for balancing supply and demand, while effectively communicating changing requirements.
- Develop and share best practices around project and program management practices; actively work to support and promote PMO standards; support Sr. Program Manager(s) Dir PMO with the delivery of excellence.
- Ensure that the architecture and set-up of Planview and other planning tools meets and adapts to business needs and provides consistently accurate information. This involves monitoring input and outputs, daily troubleshooting, and responding to requests.
- Establish ongoing metrics, reports, and conduct meetings to deliver the TECH project agenda.
- Coach & mentor other Program/Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Analysts.
Bachelor's degree, in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years related business experience
- Advanced competency using all PM methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Previous experience with Planview PPM Pro
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written. Ability to communicate up and across the organization.
- Exhibits strategic thinking at all times
- Demonstrates accountability, ownership, and follow-through
- Experience leading teams and projects in times of ambiguity, frequent change, and/or unpredictability
Sue Rutz / firstname.lastname@example.org