PMIW continues its partnership with EduHubSpot, one of the premier institutes for providing online and classroom PMP and PMI-ACP training to prepare for the highly sought-after certifications, to offer you a significant discount for this course. EduHubSpot is a PMI Authorized Training Partner, which means all instructors are approved and vetted by PMI.
This course, which will prepare you for the PMI PMP certification exam, will be held Saturdays and Sundays over three weekends (March 12 & 13, 19 & 20, and 26 and 27), from 7:30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. ET (except for the first day, which will be from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
The course is based on the PMP certification Exam Content Outline (ECO).
1. Review PMBOK content as related to 10 Knowledge Areas, 5 Process Groups and 49 individual Processes.
2. Review practical solutions to problem solving questions as presented on the exam.
3. Review tactical solutions to situational questions as presented on the exam.
4. Discuss proven study and test-taking techniques to maximize exam preparation time.
5. Review practice questions with detailed explanations
6. Provide the step-by-step study plan
7. Provide videos, slides, and all approved study material
8. Coach the students on the use of the online exam simulator.
9. Coach the students on the exam application process.
10. Maximize first time pass rate for all participating students.
Gautham is an Engineering professional with an extensive background in managing the entire gamut of the project life cycle, from product conceptualization to implementation. He leverages both technical and leadership skills in mentoring and motivating individuals towards maximum productivity, as well as in forming cohesive team environments. He has experience with ASPICE in the Process Areas, Man.3, SUP.8, SUP.9 and SUP.10. He is often described as someone who is unwilling to settle for the average and who brings a unique perspective to various challenges.
- PMI-ACP (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner), August 2021
- PMP (Project Management Professional), July 2020
Chapter Members: $1045
Payment must be made in advance through the registration site.
Registration closes Friday, 11 Mar 2022.
This is a live virtual course (via Zoom).