We will spend the entire Lunch and Learn session reviewing, validating, and making decisions based on the feedback you provided at our Lunch and Learn back in April 23.
1) How we like to learn
2) How we like to participate
3) What kind of experience do we expect
4) What motivates us and inhibits us to attend
5) What topics we want to learn more about
6) What challenges we have in our group
7) What topics we have expertise in our group
Please come to the session ready to actively participate, bringing your best thinking about our future.
Tim holds degrees in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology Management, Business Administration, and Project Management. He is certified as a PMP and ACP by the PMI and is a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Tim collaborates with colleagues at Northcentral University (NCU) and is the founder and principal consultant at North Star Pathfinder LLC (NSP). The lessons learned area has been an interest throughout his 45-year professional practice.