In this session you will learn how to:
- Prepare for a career change, internal move, new position or workplace reentry
- Assess your strengths, skills, and knowledge as well as opportunities available in the current job market
- Unite with people who can help you achieve your goals
- Schedule your day to make the best use of your time
- Evolve through challenging times
Ever since she was a child, Anne-Marie Ditta enjoyed untangling things. When she was a young girl, her mother often asked her to take the knots out of her gold chains. She patiently worked her way through the tiny lumps until every strand hung straight.
As a certified career coach and professional résumé writer, Anne-Marie helps project managers, technology professionals, healthcare practitioners, educators, c-level executives, and people reentering the job market work through the knots that are holding them back.
She has led numerous presentations at the Westchester County and New York City Chapters of PMI, The Center for Women of New York, Westchester Jewish Community Services, and local libraries and presently serves on the Westchester Networking Organization’s steering committee. Anne-Marie is available for teleconferences or in person meetings at her office in New Rochelle, NY.
Zoom Virtual Meeting
Lunch & Learn sessions are open to PMI Westchester Chapter members only.
Pre-registration is required. Registration closes Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
Those who have pre-registered will be sent the link for attending the Zoom session very early in the morning on the day of the meeting.