Losing your job can be a traumatic event. It can create challenges in several aspects of your life - mental, relational, and financial. In this Lunch & Learn, we'll discuss strategies for how to cope with losing your job and how to strategize to find your next opportunity. Topics we'll cover include:
- How to maintain a positive mental state
- Developing a plan for your finances / medical benefits
- Create a healthy daily routine
- How to allocate your time
- Creating metrics to track your search
- Accountability plans
- Is consulting right for me?
Dan Johnson is a PMP and Certified ScrumMaster who has been managing projects up to $15 million in size over the past 10+ years. He has been responsible for hiring several different roles, including project managers, and recently leveraged the techniques he'll discuss in this session. Dan has a passion for career development and has helped dozens of people conduct successful job searches. Dan is also a PMI Westchester member.
On-line meeting URL will be e-mailed to you upon registration.