6:00 | Registration, Networking & Dinner
6:45 | Announcements, Introduction of Program
7:00 | Annual Business Meeting
7:15 | Guest Speaker (1 PDU)
8:00 | Participants network and/or participate in SIGs
8:15 | PMO SIG, Quality SIG programs (1 PDU)
In this session, Michael Milutis - marketing strategist, learning and development innovator, and career coach - will explain why personal branding success has as much to do with self-knowledge as social media. To that end, we will explore the key personal questions that every professional must find the answers to and that are universal across all functional job roles and industry verticals. Michael will walk you through these questions – using his own career as a case study - and then demonstrate how one’s personal branding strategy flows logically from the answers. The second takeaway from this workshop will revolve around LinkedIn: tips, tricks, and advice on how to integrate your new branding strategy into LinkedIn and actively leverage it for career success. All attendees will be eligible for a free personal LinkedIn consultation and makeover.
- Find out who you are, what you want, and where you are going!
- Learn why your personal branding strategy must be a top down process, and what that means
- Learn how many ways there are to frame and package one’s career trajectory
- Learn why less is always more, and why this discipline is all-important to your branding success
- Learn how language can and must be used to represent yourself effectively
- Learn how -- like a heat seeking missile -- LinkedIn brings all of this together and can be programmed to attract what you want for your career
- Gain immediate fluency in, and control of, your LinkedIn brand
Michael Milutis is a corporate marketing strategist at CAI and Director and Co-founder of the IT Metrics & Productivity Institute, an organization devoted to continuous online learning for IT professionals and PMP project managers. Michael also provides pro-bono branding and marketing advice to individuals and small businesses.
Free for PMI Westchester Chapter Members (Annual Business Meeting)
$30 for non-PMI Westchester Chapter Members
The Royal Palace
77 Knollwood Rd
(in the Greenburgh Shopping Plaza, next to Cinema 100)