Our client is seeking a Software Implementation Manager who will provide business process and solution expertise to implement web-based business applications. You will be responsible for working with current and/or potential customers to implement software, while working with internal teams to deliver the customer requirements throughout the SDLC. You will assist in customer training as required and act as the customer advocate throughout the time the customer remains a client with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
This role offers tremendous fulfillment and growth opportunities to build Subject Matter Expertise and own your project areas!
- 3+ years of experience overseeing and supporting web-based software project implementations.
- 3+ years of relevant Customer Relationship Management experience.
- Hands-On Experience with databases and SQL required.
- Technical understanding of integrations and APIs.
- Experience with ERP applications preferred.
- Ability to work with all departments from design to completion of a project.
- Ability to work with others inclusively, to exude an attitude of interest and service, and to focus and center upon customer's objectives to help them succeed.
- Highly intelligent, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, a ton of good energy, strong organization skills, and urgency to make things happen
- Effective written and verbal communicator with experience in documentation, presentation, and project management tools.
- Ability to work independently to meet established milestones.
- Change management experience preferred.
- Construction Rental industry or asset management experience preferred.
Joy Naui Sr. Technical Recruiter ITech Consulting Partners email@example.com