Our client is seeking a Software Application Project Manager who is passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases. You will be responsible for working with customers and/or potential customers to implement software, while working with internal teams to deliver the customer requirements throughout the SDLC. You will assist in customer training as required and act as the customer advocate throughout the time the customer remains a client with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
Full Remote only from select Northeast US states (CT MA NH RI NY NJ VT PA)
Business Acumen Required
- 5+ years of professional work experience as a Software Application Project Manager.
- Subject-Matter expertise in the Field Service, Procurement, or Order-To-Cash space.
- Familiarity with front-office and back-office workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to gather and document customer business and functional requirements and translate the information into Business Requirements documents and Functional Requirements documents.
- Proven ability to plan and facilitate business requirements workshops.
- Proven ability to lead and/or support testing.
- Proven ability to create presentation and training materials.
- Proven ability to support and train internal and external resources on software applications.
- Demonstrated experience working with external clients.
- Web service integrations between external systems.
- eCommerce applications.
- ERP application and integration concepts.
- Software product configuration concepts.
- Involvement in all phases of the Software Project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Database concepts.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, Visio, SharePoint, SQL, XML.
Email your resume with contact details and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org