Our client is seeking a dynamic IT Project Manager who will work closely with business and/or IT Sponsors to define, understand and communicate project scope, project plans, budget, objectives, metrics and constraints to ensure timely delivery of agreed-upon solutions. The PM will provide direction, structure, and guidance to various teams through the life cycle of various projects, coordinate activity of resources and tasks across multiple departments. The PM will also track project expenditures versus projected budget, taking corrective action as needed, identify project risks, present possible mitigation strategies to reduce the risk and provide management feedback.
The position reports to the Manager, IT Project Delivery Services and is part of the IT – Strategic Programs & Services Department
Excellent work life balance. Extremely generous PTO policy
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Three years of formal project management experience with progressively more complex, multi-disciplinary projects. Application/healthcare projects a plus.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and capability to define project plans and drive projects forward to completion
- Prior experience working in a project management office environment a plus
- Prior experience administering project management applications; Clarity experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate and present to Director level and above
- High degree of organization and detail
- Proficient is MS Suite of Applications including Visio
email firstname.lastname@example.org their resume, target salary and how they match the requirements