PMIW has partnered with EduHubSpot, one of the premier institutes for providing online and classroom PMP and PMI-ACP training to prepare for the highly sought-after certifications. EduHubSpot is a PMI Authorized Training Partner, which means all instructors are PMI approved and vetted.
This course, which will prepare you for the PMI-ACP certification exam, will be held over three weekend days (January 29 and 30, and February 05), from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Instructor-led lecture will present the subject matter as documented in the PMI PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and the PMI APG (Agile Practice Guide), and as tested by PMI in the PMI-ACP Exam.
1. Review seven Agile Domains as well as supporting Tools and Techniques, and preferred Knowledge and Skills.
2. Review tactical solutions to situational questions as presented on the exam.
3. Discuss proven study and test-taking techniques to maximize exam preparation time.
4. Review practice questions with detailed explanations
5. Provide step by step study guide
6. Provide videos, study slides and all applicable resources
7. Coach the students on the use of the online exam simulator.
8. Coach the students on the exam application process.
9. Maximize first time pass rate for all participating students.
Nidhi is an Agile Certified Project Management Professional (ACP, DASSM, PMP) with 21+ years of experience in Corporate Training, Customer Engagement Management, Project Management, People Management, Competitive Analysis, System Test, MultiStakeholder Management and Vendor Integration. She is currently responsible for training across technical and management domains - Agile, Lean, Scrum, PMI-ACP, PMP, Telecommunication basics, and soft skills - for several companies across various locations.
Nidhi has a proven, successful track record of managing large complex strategic projects with a budget of 4M USD and team sizes of 60+ across onsite/offshore locations, using Agile methodologies. She also has extensive experience leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs.
- DASSM-(Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master) Feb 2021
- Authorized Training Partner Instructor – PMP, May 2021
- Authorized Training Partner Instructor – DASM, April 2021
- Certified SAfe© 5 Program Consultant, April 2021
- Authorized Training Partner Instructor – DASSM, April 2021
- SFC- May 2018
- PMI-ACP (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner) , Feb 2018
- PMP (Project Management Professional), Dec 2013
Chapter Members: $995
Payment must be made in advance through the registration site.
Register here: https://www.eduhubspot.com/online-courses/pmi-westchester-chapter-acp
Registration closes Friday, 28 Jan 2022.
This is a live virtual course (via Zoom).