6:00 | Registration, Networking & Dinner
6:45 | Announcements, Introduction of Program
7:00 | Guest Speaker or Internal Program (1 PDU)
8:00 | Participants network and/or participate in SIGs
8:15 | PMO SIG, Quality SIG programs (1 PDU)
(PMO, Quality, and Career & Personal Development CoP's)
You may have heard a few things about Artificial Intelligence (AI) over the past year or two -
- Programs that have beat human beings in games like Jeopardy, Poker and GO
- AI being used in Voice Assistants such as the Amazon Echo, Apple Siri and Google Home
- AI enabling Self Driving vehicles
But believe it or not - that is just the TIP of the iceberg as to what AI is being used for. AI is currently being applied to a WIDE range of tasks and spaces, some of which include:
- Project Management
- And much, much more
But the most important question of all - can Artificial Intelligence replace YOU?
What do you need to know - and more importantly - how do you "Keep Pace" with this important, disruptive and rapidly evolving technology? The answers may surprise you...
In this presentation, George will:
- Highlight the depth and breadth of AI "current state"
- Introduce the "Keep Pace AI Disruption Gauge"
- Apply his "10 Steps to Keep Pace" with Artificial Intelligence
- Identify activities that are indicators of AI replacement
- Introduce the "Keep Pace Technically Savvy" Formula
- And identify resources you can use TODAY to learn more about AI
Finally, the presentation will also include George's AI mascot - AIden - who will provide "commentary" throughout the presentation.
All told, this will be an engaging, entertaining and "action packed" presentation you won't want to miss!!!
George Pace is an IT technology leader, focusing on how to extract business value from the latest technologies. His is currently working to "Keep Pace" with Artificial Intelligence and Digital Assistants so that he can gain insights as to how those technologies impact the "Future of Work"
George holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Seton Hall University and an MBA from the Rutgers Business School.
The Royal Palace
77 Knollwood Rd
White Plains, NY 10607